THE MONARCH MOTEL COVID-19 STATEMENT
COVID-19 is affecting everyone in many ways, in every aspect of our lives. The Monarch Motel wants to reassure you in our dedication to safe service.
1. Health is Paramount. The Monarch Motel is committed to every guest’s and every staff member’s health and safety. We have strict cleanliness and disinfection protocols to ensure everyone’s safety.
2. Community Support. We want to contribute to our community by staying open and available as a lodging option for people in necessary transit. We are part of Moscow and the larger human community, and will always do our part.
3. Business Not as Usual. We are a small, local and family business and are trying to stay in operation with our limited resources. Trust that we will always strive to give you the service you deserve and expect, and that we deeply appreciate your support as we also navigate these challenging times.
The lobby is open 7am-10pm. Check-in hours are between 3pm-midnight unless otherwise arranged. Please let us know in advance if you will be checking in past 10pm.
Pets? You Bet
Furry friends and fuzzy family are welcome in select rooms at The Monarch. The pet fee is $30 the first night and $10 per night thereafter. Pets may not sleep on the beds. Please call the front desk to confirm your pet reservation.
- From Coeur D’Alene: From 95 South, enter Moscow and continue on Jackson St. The hotel will be on your left.
- From Pullman/Airport: Enter Moscow on Hwy 270. Continue onto W. 3rd Street. Take a right on Jackson St. The hotel will be on your left.
- From Lewiston/Boise: Enter Moscow on 95 N. Turn left on W. 6th Street. The hotel will be on your right.
Parking on site is always complimentary.